You can easily change which credit card or bank account you use to make automatic payments for your Complyfile.
Switch to an existing payment method
If the payment method you want to switch to is already added to your Google billing account:
- Sign into the Complyfile Admin dashboard.
- Click Billing.
- Next to your subscription, click and choose Access billing account.
- At the top of your Billing page, click Billing settings.
- Under Available payment methods, scroll to the credit card or bank account you want to assign as your new primary or backup payment method. Then click the following link:
- Set as Primary: Makes the credit card or bank account your new primary payment method. From now on, Complyfile will start charging this card or account for your automatic payments.
If you change automatic payments from a bank account that has any pending payments (which appear as in progress on your billing summary page), the old bank account will still be debited until that in progress payment has been debited.
Add a new payment method
If you haven't yet added the payment method to your billing account:
Add a new credit card for automatic payments.
Add a new bank account for automatic payments (direct debit).