Complyfile is all about reflecting online your existing off-line volunteer recruitment procedures. So to get the most out of your Complyfile we need to ensure it reflects what you're doing at the moment off-line.
- When you're logged in, click on the Settings gearwheel in the top right hand corner of your login screen.
- Select 'Settings for [Your Organisation]'
- You're going to see a list of recruitment steps, with an unticked box to the left of each option.
- Check your volunteer recruitment procedures in your policy and procedures documentation; then select here (by ticking the blank boxes) those steps which you want to incorporate into your Complyfile volunteer recruitment process.
- As you tick each item, the explanatory text will disappear from view. If you untick the box, you'll be able to see the explanatory text again.