The Privacy bit is a 'policy', or 'document' that discloses some or all of the ways to Complyfile website visitors and software users what Complyfile will do with information gathered from them, how Complyfile gathers that information and how the information will be stored, managed and protected.
A 'Cookies Statement' is a statement, or document, that sets out the cookies (small files) small files which are stored on a user's computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script which is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the website (or related site) to the next.
- The Complyfile team's serious about this whole volunteer recruitment thing.
- I understand Complyfile's pricing, licensing and services model. It's simple.
- I like the way Complyfile seems to be transparent about how they work, and about their revenue model.
- They look like they know what they're doing.
- I bet they have a lot of customers.
- It looks they approved this document internally and it hasn't just been rolled out by a law firm.
- I don't see any tricks in here.
- This looks and feels fair, and I'm happy for us to agree to it.