Life is often easier for an administrator when you can filter and sort through your volunteers. To help you do this in your Complyfile, you can create a number of different 'Roles'. These can be generic terms, or terms that are specific to your own organisation.
We default your Complyfile to not having any specific roles.
- To create a role, go to 'Settings for [your Organisation]'.
- Scroll down the page to the section called 'Volunteer Roles'.
- The default position will say that 'there are no current volunteer roles'.
- To create a role, click the large + plus button on the right hand side. In the pop-up box that appears, type the name of the volunteer Role you want to create (e.g. "Volunteer" or "Underage Coach" or "Helpline Advisor").
- Click 'Save' to save and therefore create your first Role.
Remember, take your time to think about the 'Role' name that you create.
See this help article to learn How do I assign a volunteer to a particular Role?